Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Looking Around

Shadows and Reflections

Photos: June 14, 2015

I went to see the murals, but there was so much more to see! I always like to look at architecture, to see the details, the way buildings have character. This one also had  interesting angles, reflections and shadows - so much to catch my eye. I converted it to black and white - below is the colour version - which do you prefer?



It was a colourful day with a perfect blue sky and brightly coloured wares trying to catch your attention.

Have a Seat

Chairs, clothing, and the aromas of street food cooking! A feast for the senses.


Arms Behind Your Back

And people watching...This woman walked purposefully down the street, her arms behind her back. I couldn't resist the juxtaposition of this man, arms behind his back, but in much more modern attire.

Front Door

Doors, gardens and more invite a stop and stare through the camera lens. I must take time to explore other areas of my city.

3 comments:

  1. A walk with a camera in the city is a smorgasbord of opportunity! I really like the B & W shot - I think it accentuates the angles and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Warm greetings from a fellow Montrealer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white world. Its beauty of the simplicity appeals more imagination.
    I like the brown door in the last photo.
    Have a good summer time.

    ReplyDelete