Monday, April 13, 2015

Portobello Road

Street Merchant
Photos: March 31, 2015

In all my trips to London, I had never gone to Portobello Road. We took advantage of a sunny day to stroll, poke around the stores and soak in the atmosphere.

Pots for Sale

Antiques mingle with newer items; antique stores with tourist shops.

Checking out the Merchandise

You can find jewellery, and household goods as well as fruit and vegetables!

Being Unique

Just around the corner I found these buildings. Each tries to stand out from the others. This is definitely a colourful area.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could stroll this road with various shops.I like those enameled ware. I can tell which one is antique or not, though. My white garbage can in the kitchen is like that in the near side.

    ReplyDelete