Monday, February 17, 2014

At Summit Park in Winter

Nature's Sculpture by susanvg
Nature's Sculpture, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
We traipsed through the woods on snowshoes, chilled by winter's icy breath. I tried to convince myself that it invigorated me, but each time I took off my mitts to snap the shutter the tips of my fingers burned.

Looking Down on the City

The bare trees afford views of the city. Spring will bring back the leafy curtain which will hide it once again.

Running Free

Dogs play, romping through the snow, enjoying being untethered. What fun to see them, tails high, chasing and playing in the snow.

Out Snowshoeing

Each day the sun sets a little later. A little longer to enjoy the outdoors.

2 comments:

  1. I always like this glimpse of the city from up high. I know that burning feeling, too - but, today it's sunny and above freezing in Breckenridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see those lights on the snow. Your snow looks soft and blue.

    ReplyDelete