Friday, January 3, 2014

Ready to Serve

Ready to Serve by susanvg
Ready to Serve, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
Believe it or not, this was made mainly from leftovers. We made a Chinese fondue on New Year's Eve - a great way to slow down a meal and savour every morsel. We had a bit of leftover beef and lots of vegetables. We enjoy cooking together - we chopped and talked and then sat down for a feast.

------------------------------
You may notice a few changes on the blog - I have decided to keep a record of the books I am reading this year - with a few short annotations (there is a link at the top) and this month I am participating in a Mindful Writing Challenge - taking a few moments each day to be mindful about something and write about it. Comments there are welcome too!

2 comments:

  1. My kind of meal - easy and delicious! My husband cooks a lot, too - we help each other prepare our dinner. PS Glad to see you have a book page - I'm always for recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year, Susan.
    Great idea to use leftovers for meals. Looks delicious, Susan. I like your new header. Beautiful change!

    ReplyDelete