Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Puddle

Puddle by susanvg
Puddle, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I don't mind winter. In fact I love the bright sunny days and the fresh snow. This has not been the case for this winter. We have had very low temperatures followed by high (for winter) temperatures resulting in freezing rain, ice and then a real thaw. While it is nice to see these reflections and I don't complain about wearing fewer layers it really limits outdoor activities. No snowshoeing, even walking can be difficult as some streets are still icy and a definite lack of sunshine!. Bring on proper winter weather while the calendar says January!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! However that reflection is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see those reflections too. The air looks cold and clean. Here, we have only powder snow occasionally.

    ReplyDelete