Saturday, September 28, 2013

Laurentian Lake

Laurentian Lake by susanvg
Laurentian Lake, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
Photos: September 25, 2013

It doesn't matter how many years I witness the change of seasons, each time it astonishes me with its beauty. We took a day to drive out to the Laurentians to enjoy the leaves. To me this is the height with the bold reds contrasted with the remaining greens.

Have a Seat

It was a day of taking time. Time to sit and take in the view.

DSC05857

Time to meander along country roads and stop to enjoy nature's gifts.

DSC05863

Time to walk and talk.

Evening

Time to enjoy the fading evening light before a lovely dinner. And then back on the road to home.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan! You have taken me to Laurentian lake. The lake is so beautiful and the reflection is fabulous!!
    I can not wait for autumn leaves in my area.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like a great day full of fabulous fall foliage. Love that lake reflection, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and relaxing day, Susan! I’d like to sit on that chair admiring the changing colors and enjoying the stillness of the lake in person.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete