Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cabbage

Cabbage by susanvg
Cabbage, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I've been remiss - not as many photos lately, and taking far longer to blog about them. I could make many excuses, but sometimes I think we just need time away from certain activities.


Cool Weather Flowers

This time of year I love to visit the market. The fall flowers fill parts of the parking area - a splash of colour fending off thoughts of cooler weather. I love the energy this weather gives and the flowers on my balcony are signalling their appreciation of this fresh feeling by rewarding me with blooms. 

2 comments:

  1. A blogcation is sometimes necessary! Glad you're enjoying fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Susan.
    You surprised me with your cabbage photo.The Japanese display cabbage flowers at our gates in New Year Days.I hope I can enjoy our autumn before New Years come!
    Have a good day,Susan.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete