Friday, March 22, 2013

Snowy Spring

Untitled by susanvg
Untitled, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.

A snowfall on Tuesday blanketed the city. Spring snow is heavy, saturated with water. Big puddles collect at street corners making walking a choose your own adventure. Walking through the park is pretty, but walking on busy streets can mean a thorough soaking as cars hit the puddles sending cascades of slush out onto pedestrians. The days are longer; warmer weather is coming. In the meantime, we may as well enjoy the beauty of fresh snow.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely snow-laden photo, Susan. I haven't visited in quite awhile - on a computer break. I've missed seeing what's going on in your part of the world. I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me miss winter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This photo made me think winter was not bad at all... if only you had snow. Wish you warmer days sooner.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely snow photo. I like it very much,Susan.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete