Thursday, January 17, 2013

Attracting Customers

Attracting CustomersPhotos: January 11, 2013

It always amazes me what businesses do to attract customers. I can't even tell you why these rhinos were there, nor what kind of establishment they were representing, but they certainly called for attention.

Disguises for Sale

This store sold a whole variety of things, from wigs and masks to exotic gloves and hosiery. I'm not sure who their customer base is, but I don't think I was their demographic! Though a couple of those bird heads might be fun... It 's always interesting to wander in a part of town I'm not usually in. There are always new things to photograph.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to get one of those purple wigs so I can be incognito! (At least the rhino heads weren't real!)

    ReplyDelete