Friday, October 26, 2012

Cosmic

Inspired by Pellan

Walking through the Place des Arts complex I passed this installation - a magical play  of coloured glass and mirrors with images by Alfred Pellan. The title panel called it Cosmos musical. The images changed.

Inspired by Pellan 2

I only managed to capture a couple of images. The colours and repeated images were mesmerizing. I could have stayed longer. Others seemed to walk through this corridor, eyes straight ahead. I wonder what else they miss in life.

Found this video

3 comments:

  1. I would be mesmerized! Your photos of it are very interesting. So much happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos and words made me feel like walking through the corridor in person to be mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Susan,
    Very exciting and interesting arts.
    What is happening next!?
    Have a good day!

    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete