Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baroque Dance

Baroque Dance by susanvg
Baroque Dance, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I know I have written before about concerts at CAMMAC, but it is impossible to over emphasize the incredibly high level of the music - and dance. It is delightful to see the combination of seasoned performers along with those just starting out on their careers.

In the mornings, we have the privilege of being coached by these fine musicians, as we play in idyllic places - studios in the woods, a studio jutting over the water...

Studio in the Woods          Olivier 

The days are long, but go by in a blur. Now that I am home, I need to absorb all that went on in classes. Buoyed by the inspiration of the week, I'll be back to practising.

In a Blur

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Susan! I really like the last photo. It looks like a fusion of photo and oil painting because of nice effect from the dancers’ movement.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete