Sunday, March 11, 2012

Climbing

Climbing by susanvg
Climbing, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
Sometimes life seems so convoluted, with interlaced complexities. I'm in the middle of change which sometimes feels like a Rube Goldberg machine - each little change causes other changes so sometimes you don't know where it will all end.

Change is good. I'm clearing out stuff - readying for a move when I find the right place. It requires looking at the past and discarding - books, papers, furniture - paring down. But it is also about the future and assessing new needs and a new phase to my life. It's all entangled - much like this climbing equipment.

1 comment:

  1. Susan - I know this will be a good change for you. It's good to pare down. I've been doing it myself. Also, it's your choice and not something forced upon you - even better!

    ReplyDelete