Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Without Words

Without Words by susanvg
Without Words, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I tend to react to art as to whether I like it or I don't. It's a gut reaction, an emotional reaction. I don't pretend to know whether it's good or mediocre.

There was something about this one that struck me as whimsical. A literate person? He's easy to read? He's like an open book? He just sits there, perhaps mulling things over.

It's great that the museum has so many pieces of sculpture outdoors, accessible to all.

2 comments:

  1. Sitting in the snow, no less. (You can't live by words alone?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to react to art in the same way. This sculpture is really fascinating- I'm "speechless". I really like the way you have captured it and there is something about the snow that makes it even more interesting. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete