Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Lights

Winter Lights by susanvg
Winter Lights, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
The wind had bite creating cold much harsher than the temperature indicated. I walked on an icy moonscape created by snow then rain then sudden cold. Taking off my glove I snapped this photo and my finger tips immediately objected.

Playing with Light

I played with the light - moving my camera to create an abstract image. Or was it just that I was trying to bring back circulation to my fingers by moving a bit?

3 comments:

  1. I like the abstract of light - it's fun looking between the first shot and the second. Record high of 44 here today after minus wind chills beginning of week. What has happened to our winer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like those blue Winter Lights, they're really cool! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color - fun to experiment with the light and movement, too!

    ReplyDelete