Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking Down

Looking Down by susanvg
Looking Down, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
A travel day - taxi to subway, subway to Union Station, Porter shuttle to ferry terminal, ferry to Toronto Island (3 minutes), plane to Montreal, taxi home. And so good to be home.

High Flight

Flying from Billy Bishop airport is stress-free. No long lineups at security. I got to the airport early and enjoyed my free cappuccino and cookies. The little touches make flying feel like  a human experience rather than feel like roundup of cattle that get herded through.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots!! I feel like I am flying with you.

    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. You travel so much, Susan. I'd be exhausted. Our own Denver airpot is much less hassle-free! (And no free cookies.)

    ReplyDelete