Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heat Seeking

Heat Seeking by susanvg
Heat Seeking, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
Photo: December 31, 2011

New Year's eve is a time when we stop and look back and reflect on the year gone by. Although reflection and taking stock may be part of our lives with goal setting happening at various points of the year, the end of year thoughts are not just about assessing the year, but also about remembering.

I wish all my friends, both those I know face to face and my virtual friends a healthy and fulfilling year, full of the warmth of friendship. My life is richer for knowing you. For those I know only through their online presence, I learn so much from your thoughts, photos and wise words that you share so generously. I'm looking forward to another year of growth.

2 comments:

  1. You'll laugh but I was actually wondering about your kitty the other day - glad to see he's still "pawsing" to reflect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year,Susan.

    Thank you for your friendship last year. I hope 2012 brings much happiness your way.

    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete