Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hanging to Dry

Hanging to Dry by susanvg
Hanging to Dry, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I live between two places. In one the washer and dryer are in the basement of our home, in the other they are within the apartment. It certainly makes doing laundry easy - no running up and down the stairs to catch things just as the dryer is ready. As a result I iron clothes in Montreal, but my spouse hangs shirts at just the right moment so they don't need much ironing.

The Daily Shoot: The color of the day is orange. Make a photograph that is full of orange today.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I always enjoy your variety of photos. I admire your careful observation and great eyes. Do you like red and orange? I like red color(However red cloth does not suit my face....sad....
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @redrose I also like red better than orange (orange doesn't suit my complexion). I love to wear red. Hope you have a good weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three shirts make a lovely and interesting photo, Susan.

    ReplyDelete