Friday, June 17, 2011

Cat Car

Cat Car by susanvg
Cat Car, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
This car was parked near the restaurant where I ate in Ottawa. I started to wonder about the cat sympathy baskets. Now I "lost" a cat last March. Who should the recipient of a cat sympathy basket be?

Cat Car

Would a cat sympathy basket go to my other cat - to help him over his loss? What would be in it?
Or should the basket go to me to comfort me (I hope not with the same ingredients)? Then again - my spouse, has only been in my life for almost 5 years, whereas my current cat has been with me for over 14 years - should the sympathy basket go to P for putting up with this housemate? It certainly is purr-plexing.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Those questions would definitely be worth purrsuing - did you wait to talk to the driver? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusually ad on the car! I can't fathom the contents or possible recipient of the sympathy basket either. The things people come up with!

    ReplyDelete