Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lines


Lines, originally uploaded by susanvg.
One thing I like about following people on Flickr is you see a wide variety of subjects for photography. One of my contacts, mikecogh from Adelaide, often posts industrial photographs - photos of those places that are not particularly beautiful.

I was at an art gallery in an industrial part of the city. On exiting I noticed these lines and shadows and thought it might make an interesting photo. When I turned and looked back at the stairs I was on, I shot this.

Up

Getting into the rhythm of seeing the interesting in the ordinary. So these photos are dedicated to Mike.

2 comments:

  1. Well - I love the industrial steps! I think the lines and patterns in city architecture are worthy subjects for photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch. It's fun to find interesting pictures 'hiding' in or on ordinary things. I like the patterns and the lines.

    ReplyDelete