Saturday, April 30, 2011

A New Project


A New Project, originally uploaded by susanvg.
Back in the days before children I was an ardent knitter - knitting afghans by the dozen. My friends each got one for one occasion or another. I never knit things that had to fit (well I did make one sweater) - but stuck with things that would look good as long as I followed the pattern. After children came along my time was used differently. But now I've decided to go back to it.

I've started yet another afghan - this one is done in strips. It should keep me going for a while - but the weather is warming up so hopefully this will be done by the autumn when it will come in handy. Psst - don't tell anyone - it's for my daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Look forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see spmeone else is keeping the carft of knitting alive. I come from a family of knitters, but sadly many of the younger generation do not know how. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete