Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peace and Harmony


Peace and Harmony, originally uploaded by susanvg.
Daily Shoot: Illustrate your idea of peace and harmony--or maybe just peace and quiet--today with a photograph.
What can be more relaxing than a cup of something hot and some beautiful music? Winter drags on, with its weather whims. Snow expected tomorrow with winds to whip it around. Then rain on Monday. No chance to really enjoy the snowfall before it turns to slush and then freezes into treacherous ice. I create a calm oasis at home with music, my hot drink and a good book - oh and a cat or two on my lap.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds just about right for me, too, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're at home enjoying this peace and harmony. I like the shadows from the cup and pot. I wish you a peaceful and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very peaceful shot. Love the lighting too!

    ReplyDelete