Thursday, February 3, 2011

Looking at You


Looking at You, originally uploaded by susanvg.
Photo taken: February 1
I know I have featured this fellow on the blog before, but the Daily Shoot's challenge was to "Fill the frame of a photograph with a single subject today" He just seemed to call out for some attention. Perhaps this is because the creator was my son, when he was in high school. And the photo was taken on his birthday. Birthdays are about getting older. Yet I hope they are not about getting stodgier. I wish for my son to always keep that sense of whimsy, the sense of joy of childhood. And I hope to always set a good example.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. A nice tribute to your son's birthday and the joy of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your son, Susan. I have a ceramic skier sitting on my counter that my son made in 5th grade. It's dressed in the same color coat as my husband had back in the 70's!

    ReplyDelete