Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Water


Water, originally uploaded by susanvg.
Daily Shoot: Make a photograph today that features or uses a liquid as a subject
Water - it seems so innocuous. Yet if you read the news today, visit Australia and see the devastating effects of water gone wild. My thoughts are with my virtual friend in Brisbane, who though she is on higher ground, is witnessing the inundation there. Today is the first anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti. Clean water there is still a problem resulting in many suffering from cholera.
It flows clear and clean from my tap. No shortages. This is a resource to be treasured.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, water is definitely one of our most valuable yet under appreciated resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful applications about our most precious resource. I have added you to my sidebar. Thanks for commenting occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What we take for granted is sometimes the most important element.

    ReplyDelete