Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 27: Reflections on Coffee


Reflections on Coffee, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Daily Shoot: Shiny things attract attention. Make a photograph of a shiny object and post it today. Focus in on the reflections.

I would gladly reflect on coffee - in fact, sitting, sipping a cup of coffee is a great time for reflection. It's odd how a drink that can rev you up can also be a source of relaxation and quiet time. There is something to be said for a quiet weekend morning and the time to slowly sip that strong espresso and just savour the taste.
I like coffee that tastes like coffee - that intense flavour and aroma is part of the pleasure. Dark roast coffee (fair trade, of course) is a must. It's the quality not quantity of coffee that enhances the whole experience.

1 comment:

  1. I am mesmerized by the pink in the reflection! I need my Coffee strong, black, and very hot. (With the emphasis on NEED.)

    ReplyDelete