Thursday, April 15, 2010

Apr 14/10: Will Power


Apr 14/10: Will Power, originally uploaded by susanvg.

I am at a meeting where meals are provided - table d'hôte so dessert is included. I'm trying to exercise my will power, difficult when confronted with these artistic creations. This was the dessert of the person next to me - sorbet with "plate decorations". The crême brulée, chocolate plates and other delicacies were all beautifully presented and mouth-watering.

One meal down - will power won. It's a good thing I'm not confronted with this every day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh... I would have had to have a taste or two of the chocolate plates, Susan!
    ♥...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about tempting! Congratulations on maintaining your will power. It's definitely not easy. Especially, with such delicious temptations under your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks AMAZING. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm worried I would have been the person sitting beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job of beating the temptation. It looks lovely. When we were in Canada last winter for a few days I was so impressed with the way the food was presented. There was always some artistic touch. Something I don't see too often in the states.

    ReplyDelete