Sunday, April 11, 2010

Apr 10/10: Dog Day Afternoon


Apr 10/10: Looking Out, originally uploaded by susanvg.

It's a dog's life being stuck in a car when right across the street there are two more dogs. But try as they might, there is no escape. My neighbourhood is home to many dogs. Many are part of the "M" team - dogs that are walked by our local dog-walker.

Waiting

Each day Martin picks up dogs from various homes to walk them in packs of about 8. You can see him at different times of the day, always with a variety of canines. It doesn't matter what the combination of dogs is, they all seem to get along and enjoy being together. He controls them, in English and in French and they respect him in return. I wrote about him once before.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it - you last wrote about Martin nearly a year ago. (I commented back then, too!) We've "known" each other quite a long while, Susan. I hope your weekend is restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think they would all go off in different directions or all get in a tangle. I have never seen a dog walker- good idea for those with jobs that take them away from home during the day.

    ALlanah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the two curious dogs in the car window - so funny. Must be great for dog owner to have somebody like Martin around.

    ReplyDelete