Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 357: Dancing Lights


Day 357: Dancing Lights, originally uploaded by susanvg.

On my way home from a many stop shopping trip I noticed this home with its Christmas lights. It seemed like the epitome of peace. When I uploaded the photo I saw all the reflected splotches dancing off my car windshield. They seemed to match my bleary eyes. I've come down with a cold. Aside from an evening of dozing cuddled up with my cats (always an excellent remedy for whatever ails you) and regular doses of ColdFX, I refuse to give in. So with wads of tissues filling my purse, I'll go out and finish the holiday preparations.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty winter scene! Hope you are feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I hope Christmas Day finds you well. Enjoy your holiday with Family. Rest and Recuperate. Merry Christmas to you - it's been very nice visiting with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot. Hope you're feeling better and you're able to enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete