Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 345: Flash


Day 345: Flash, originally uploaded by susanvg.

There are days when you just know you are not going to get that photo or find that story. I have a large mirror which the sunlight hits in the afternoon sending rainbows off its bevelled edges.I liked the way this one seemed to streak out of the radiator like a flash of lightning.
I admire Sheherezade ever more with her ability to weave her stories each night for 1001 nights. Now she had strong motivation; my motivation to photograph and write is self-imposed. I suppose the flashes of ideas would be fleshed out and the need to find suitable subjects would push me no matter how tired I was if I were under the threat of execution.

3 comments:

  1. Good eye! Glad you don't have to worry about execution in order to be motivated to share this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, execution - NO! But, we are all here waiting, Susan!

    ReplyDelete