Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 315: Snow Tires


Day 315: Snow Tires, originally uploaded by susanvg.

It's that time of year - snow could happen at any time, though we have been experiencing some beautiful warm, sunny days. My snow tires are now installed so I am ready. We now have a law that everyone has to have snow tires by December 15, but we usually have snow before then. The first snowfall seems to take everyone by surprise and drivers seem to forget everything about how to be safe in slippery snow. Driving in snow is an art - you have to work with the snow, not fight it. Aggressiveness is not a good approach.

I'm trusting these tires to get me through the bad weather.

2 comments:

  1. Mine have been on for a couple of weeks now. I can't imagine trying to get through the winter without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would need those tires in my world today, Susan!

    ReplyDelete