Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 301: Cat in the Bag


Day 301: Cat in the Bag, originally uploaded by susanvg.

This is Noel. I was playing music with my friend and Noel decided to crawl into my bag. It's a cat thing - cats do that. Noel was born in the apartment where he is living. His mother, Yuki, was found on the street and was brought to the SPCA. She was bedraggled, pregnant and scrawny and my friend fostered her "temporarily" so she could have her kittens in a warm and comfortable environment. Both she and Noel have never left. They share their space with Théo, a relative newcomer. Noel seems to enjoy music; he often sits in the room when we play.

Yuki Théo kittens
On the left: Yuki In the middle: Théo On the right / front: Noel as a kitten

I know about "temporary" cats. My daughter brought one home a few years ago. It needed shelter for one night. It's been a long night as she is still here - a clever, lively, little feline. Once smitten by a cat, it is hard to let go.

2 comments:

  1. Noel has the most beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You capture well the beauty and fun of having cats and kittens.

    ReplyDelete