Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 212: Foggy


Day 212: Foggy, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Foggy, my Toronto sister-in-law and brother-in-law's cat (this is a very flattering shot of her) is getting on in years. Like many of her human counterparts, she has added girth as she aged, has her share of aches and pains and indulges in a daily dose of painkillers to keep limber. She lumbers down the hall a couple of times a day to eat, but otherwise spends most of her day sleeping. A strategically placed stool helps her attain her goal of the bed. Foggy reigns over her territory like a queen, looking down on those who are visiting her realm. Once feisty, she is now just haughty, allowing the interlopers to visit, but keeping her distance and her pride.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors. I'll bet your sister is happy for her companionship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like she enjoyed a wonderful and pampered life. Age does seem to have its share of discomfort, but glad she is a good environment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my cat on Susan's blog!
    And a very flattering portrayal of her to, I must say. She's a very nice cat. (Although susan I could definetly get you another pic of her that's cuter, when I'm back from Israel on thursday I'll see if I can send you it from my phone)

    ReplyDelete