Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 172: Book Club Site


Day 172: Book Club Site, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Some days inspiration for my photograph just doesn't strike. I spent much of the evening editing and fixing up my book group web site. It always ends up taking longer than you expect as each change leads to other little things that need fixing. Minutes add up and before you know it they have turned into hours. And then you look at the clock! Fifteen minutes left to take a photograph to keep up with my goal of a photo a day. The lighting in the room turned my computer a bronze colour; the batteries in the camera needed changing.... So this is my offering. Tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the book group. How often do you all meet and what are you currently reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! My HS students are on a Ning for their book club...a different way to keep them connected! Intrigued by your ladies' book club - thematic in book reading, too?

    ReplyDelete