Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 155: Up and Away


Day 155|: Up and Away, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Yet another trip to Toronto - this one planned. I flew on Porter Airlines, a small regional carrier that gives wonderful service. As I sat back in the leather seats, I was served a complimentary glass of wine in an actual glass. The planes are all turboprop, so they don't fly as high as the jets, which means, the view on a cloudless day is quite lovely. Shortly after takeoff, I took this picture looking down on the north-west part of Montreal Island.

As it happened my seatmate was also in education so the wine (and sandwich) was accompanied by good conversation. Flying in to Toronto I caught this shot.TORONTO

1 comment:

  1. You were lucky to get such clear days. I guess it's this nice cold air mass we're sitting under :-(. Gorgeous shot of Toronto!

    ReplyDelete