Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DAY 154: Market Trip


DAY 154: Market Trip, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Another trip to the market. My garden is almost all planted. The weather has been slow to warm up this year so the garden is off to a slower start. Each year my flowers surprise me as the perennials spread and pop up in unexpected places. My columbines are just starting to flower; the hostas are spreading their leaves, taking their place.

So hard to limit buying when faced with the plethora of flowers. But limited space and consideration for the amount of sun on the garden are realities so I feast my eyes and then go home just with what I need.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shot. Love the color and the white draws your eye to the colorful flowers. nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a treat for the senses and balm for the soul.

    ReplyDelete