Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 98: An Indoor Garden


Day 98: An Indoor Garden, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Nature is a tease this time of year. On warmer sunny days, the brave crocuses open up. As soon as the temperature goes down they fold their petals and huddle to stay warm. We have had a few of those cold days, so, though there are many signs of growth, with shoots coming out of the ground, there is little colour. In some places the grass is showing signs of green, but mostly there is a monochrome look to the landscape.

My trip to the market yielded a garden of tulips for inside my house. I need that burst of colour. It puts a smile on my face each time I stop and look.

1 comment:

  1. How can you not love a vase of tulips!?? They are gorgeous and should definitely give you a lift in this transitional season time!

    ReplyDelete