Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25: Watching the world go by


Day 25: Watching the world go by, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Often when I walk, I pass this house with these two "ladies" watching all the passers-by. No matter what the weather or time of day, they pass judgement as the world goes by. The stories they could tell....

I live not from from a high school. Most of the students are well-behaved; a few use their lunch hour to find any unlocked cars and steal what they can. I am sure these women have been witnesses.

We have a local dog walker - no matter what the weather he passes several times a day with an ever-changing pack of dogs. They know he is the alpha dog and all walk obediently around him. This too they have seen.

I wish I could know their story. They have certainly witnessed some of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment